Audit trail required for data access. Visibility of Permissions. Periodic Entitlement reviews. Reduce costs by removing the requirement for access control requests to be sent to a third-party IT admin supplier.
- Varonis DatAdvantage provides full visibility of permissions and also provides a full audit trail of data access.
- Varonis DataPrivilege provides periodic entitlement reviews and also provides a workflow engine for handling access control requests which do not require IT administrator intervention.
What Did We Do?
Asystec provided technical resources, data analysis & training from design to roll out, including:
- Bespoke design documentation
- Customisation & configuration of Varonis suite
- Pruning of unnecessary nested permissions to make entitlement reviews practical.
- Remediation of Permissions for Data Privilege. E.G. removing multipurpose groups and replacing them with single purpose groups and populating using Varonis DatAdvantage permissions modelling
- Installation of DatAdvantage & Data Privilege
- Training for IT administrators and End Users
- Providing ongoing consultancy service (draw down professional services days) as/when required.
- Varonis DatAdvantage
- Varonis DataPrivilege
- Reduced Threat Vector – reducing the risk of suspicious data loss due to tightening of access management.
- Full audit trail of User access rights (Entitlement reviews) and User Activity supporting compliance requirements.
- Simplified management generating time savings due to ability to investigate potential breaches or data loss.
- Cost savings due to the elimination of the need for a third party vendor to support access management.
- Time savings due to ability to quickly and seamlessly handle user access requests.
If you would like to know more about the above project or any other Asystec projects please feel free to reach out to our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.