Remediation required for the rollout of DataPrivilege for both entitlement reviews and access control workflow.
- Varonis DatAdvantage – DA Modelling tools and commit engine used to remediate permissions and apply owners.
- Varonis DataPrivilege provides periodic entitlement reviews and access control workflow engine
What Did We Do?
Asystec provided technical resources to remediate permissions structures and configure Data Privilege:
- Remediation of unnecessary nested permissions & inconsistent ACLs.
- Configuring Data Privilege for access control and entitlement reviews.
- Data Owner Discovery.
- Reports produced for business units where decisions were necessary around stale data etc.
- Modelling used to replace existing multipurpose groups with single purpose groups where required.
- Training for IT administrators prior to hand over.
- Varonis DatAdvantage
- Varonis DataPrivilege
- Reduced Threat Vector – reducing the risk of suspicious data loss due to tightening of access management.
- Full audit trail of User access rights (Entitlement reviews) and User Activity supporting compliance requirements.
- Simplified management generating time savings due to ability to investigate potential breaches or data loss.
- Cost savings due to the elimination of the need for a third party vendor to support access management.
- Time savings due to ability to quickly and seamlessly handle user access requests.
If you would like to know more about the above project or any other Asystec projects please feel free to reach out to our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.