To have full Support of equipment during a Datacentre relocation project, this client needed to ensure that all equipment and firmware of the infrastructure were up to date and asked Asystec to help them providing a compatibility matrix for the entire infrastructure, from the storage array, to the application.
Carry out a full inventory with actual and recommended software version and upgrade path for each equipment that compose the infrastructure.
What Did We Do?
Asystec provided technical resources, data analysis & training from design to roll out, including:
- Collaborate with staff to understand current and future needs.
- Provide a full inventory of the infrastructure
- Provide an inventory of software version running on the infrastructure
- Provide a list of recommended software version for each equipment in the infrastructure
- Provide an upgrade path to keep the infrastructure fully supported during the upgrade process.
- EMC VNX
- Cisco UCS/ISR/ASA/Nexus
- VMware vSphere
- Brocade SAN Fabric
- Simplified project management.
- Single deliverable that gather every part of the upgrade path.
- Multi technology specialist as one partner.
If you would like to know more about the above project or any other Asystec projects please feel free to reach out to our team on email@example.com.